Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm still here.

Haven't updated this blog in a while - sorry!
So here are some updates.
Last night (well, 2 nights ago as it's past midnight) I took some photos of The Kills and S.C.U.M for The Leeds Guide, and you can find them at the usual place (just click on the photo).
They've been really good, though I was a bit concerned with the outcome as we weren't allowed in the pit and could shoot only during the first 3 songs... Too much pressure really, made me shoot 200photos in a row and literally watched the first bit of the gig through the lens of my camera.
Thanksfully tomorrow is the day of my last exam for my second year, so I can enjoy a bit of freetime and why not, get developed loads of filmrolls that I have stored up during this stressful exam period.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment